Summer Escapes in Inverness 2019
Wake up in the gorgeous Scottish Highlands and discover the breathtaking scenery, the history, the castles, colourful gardens and glens plus even Nessie hunting! Enjoy the Best Western Palace Hotel & Spa for your relaxing 2 night Summer Escape or Summer Mini break and you will be amazed at how much you can do and see in the Highlands.
1. Summer Escapes – Whats’ included?
- Your overnight Summer Escape – starts with your welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine in your room on arrival & some fine Scottish tablet.
- Generous Scottish buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Free use of the Leisure Club & gym you can also relax by the pool until 9pm at night, the Palace is the only city centre Inverness Hotel with a pool!
- Car Parking ease into your stay, just drop off your keys and we can valet will park your car for £6 per day.
- Free Wi-fi Internet access so you can keep in touch with friends and family throughout your stay.
- Family rooms call us and see All About the Kids for kids extras.
- Download the free Visitor Attractions Guide it is packed with great ideas and see Explore
- June to the end of August from only £73.45 per person per night. All prices are based on 2 adults sharing a Classic Double/ Twin room.
- Summer Escape River & Castle View choose your River View room – just upgrade to a stylish period room facing Inverness Castle and the River Ness at the time of booking for only an extra £25 per person per night.
- Sunday Specials – are available for Sunday night breaks check your dates online!
- Summer Escape is a fab 2 night tracker offer, giving you a bonus saving off our cheapest rate the Palace Saver, as a thank for staying 2 nights. Plus your little extras added in so you are guaranteed the very lowest price for your 2 nights!
- Book direct here – promo code SUMMER or call us 01463223243.
2. NEW Summer Mini Break – What’s Included
- Enjoy your 2 night early summer Mini Break with this offer here is what is included…
- Welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine.
- Enjoy a delicious 3 Course Table D’Hote Dinner on your 1st night in Eight on the River restaurant.
- Wake up each morning for the generous buffet breakfast.
- Full use of the luxury leisure club swimming pool and gym and check out the Spa!
- May to September– from only £86.95pppn it will track the very latest low prices, book direct to save.
- Book Direct here – promo code SUMMER or call us 01463223243. All prices are per person per night for 2 sharing a room and prices vary by date.
3 Easy Ways to Book
- Online – Book Here – promo code SUMMER
- Call us on 01463223243
- Email us at Palace or use the Enquiry Form
Note – All prices are per room per night based on 2 sharing a double/ twin room and are subject to room availability. For family rooms please call us to book. All seasonal packages are advance purchase with payment required at time of booking and are non cancellable. Link here for the Pet Policy.
2 Summer Attraction Offers
We have teamed up with 2 local attractions to offer you a fab summer escape attraction bonus offer here are the details – ask us for the special codes when you book or we will give you discount voucher when you arrive
- Happy Tours – for a fantastic day trip away with the best tour guide “the man in the kilt” or perhaps a short Inverness escorted tour use your Happy Tours 10% saving voucher for exploring!
- Dolphin Spirit – set out on a Dolphin Spirit wildlife adventure across the Moray Firth – ask us for the special 10% web discount booking code for your adventure.
What’s On Summer 2019 in Inverness
- June Events – The Gathering, TruckNess, European Pipe Band Championships
- July Events – Xpo North, Skipimmish at Bught Park, The Proclaimers at Bught Park, Zog at Eden Court, Tom Gates on Stage Eden Court, Inverness Gala & Inverness Highland Games, Loch Ness Film Festival, Nairn Show, Oceans Colour Scene at Ironworks
- August Events – Black Isle Show, Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival, Highland Field Sports Fair at Moy Hall, Nairn Half Marathon, Nairn Highland Games and more!
- More Event details click here to find What’s On and see Explore for local attraction