Sleeping Beauty Spa
Introducing Sleeping Beauty – the New Spa at the Palace
Treat yourself……or your someone special to a fabulous Sleeping Beauty Spa treatment. Sleeping Beauty are Elemis Spa specialists and will soon be re-opening in the sophisticated new Spa at the Palace.
Take a look at the brand new Spa and Leisure Club at the Palace. Sleeping Beauty are a fantastic Spa partner who we have worked with for many years, they now operate 8 Beauty Salons including Inverness, Lerwick, Aviemore, Spean Bridge and Edinburgh and Sleeping Beauty Spa at the Palace. Enjoy your most relaxing and therapeutic beauty and spa treatments at beautifully refurbished and tastefully appointed Sleeping Beauty Spa at the Best Western Palace Hotel Inverness. The team only use the very best of Spa products and are Elemis spa professionals offering an extensive selection of Elemis Facial treatments for you to experience.
You will be in safe hands with the Sleeping Beauty team and you can choose from a great selection of treatments. Whether you are looking for a Luxury Massage with Hot Stones or an Elemis Herbal and Lavender Repair Facial you can relax with the expert hands of Sleeping Beauty. You can also surprise a loved one with a special beauty treatment just give Sleeping Beauty a call to make all the arrangements and keep the secret.
You can link here to find out the Sleeping Beauty Spa Coronavirus Information update. At this time the following measures will be followed:
- All Spa treatments must be booked in advance only.
- A pre-screening client questionnaire will be sent out via email or sms for you to complete prior to your appointment.
- All spa guests must come alone at the specified booking time to prevent congestion.
- Online booking will re-open from the date the government confirms for the Spa industry.
- Waiting List – you can join our online waiting list and specify the Palace Spa.
The Sleeping Beauty team are now offering an fantastic range of Spa Treatments link to the online Spa Treatment Menu. And to make life even easier when you find what you like just click on Sleeping Beauty Online Booking for all your appointments and treatments.
Sleeping Beauty are also delighted to announce an excellent range of Spa Pampering Days at the Palace when you get the best of both worlds with a beauty treatments from Sleeping Beauty, free use of the Leisure Club and a spa lunch as well. You can even choose a champagne spa lunch for a little more indulgence! Sleeping Beauty Spa
- Mid Week: Monday 9.30am-5.30pm, Tuesday 9.30am-6pm, Wed & Thursday 9.30am-8pm, Friday 9.30am-8pm
- Weekend: Saturday 9.30am-5.30pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
- To Book call Sleeping Beauty Direct on 01463 217 986 or email
Types of Treatments
- Elemis Massage – a soothing and deeply relaxing massage using aromatherapy oils. Available with your choice of either relaxing, revitalising or a detoxifying blend and in either light, medium or firm pressure to your own request.
- Elemis Facials are only available at only the most exclusive spas and salons around the world, Elemis professional spa-therapies are world-renowned for their results and powerful massage sequences, combined with the most dynamic actives in the world today.
- Nail Bar – it is all about Nails for a mini manicure or Signature polish you must visit the Nail Bar at the Palace Leisure Club. There is so much choice for your fingers and toes!
- Make Up & Make Overs – working exclusively with Mii Cosmetics – you can choose a make up appointment to suit you.
- Detox – Destress – Delight! – choose from an outstanding selection of Spa treatments from the dedicated and friendly Sleeping Beauty team.
3 Easy ways to make your Appointment
Just a few extra details…
- Spa Pamper Break treatments and Girls Weekend Away packages cannot be booked online they must be booked direct with the Palace.
- Sleeping Beauty are an independently owned Spa Partner, all bookings are made directly with Sleeping Beauty and all deposits and payments are made to Sleeping Beauty direct.
- The Palace Hotel is hosting the Sleeping Beauty booking engine and treatment menu on our website but we do not manage the content, prices, bookings or payment for Spa Treatments.