Your home for all seasons…
Make the BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa your home for all seasons. Here at the Inverness Palace Hotel we’ve been working with and looking after Travel Trade and Coach companies for more than 30 years and have a great selection of packages your customers can enjoy here at the Palace – it really is your home for all seasons.
Autumn & Winter Packages
Choose from 6 great Autumn & Winter Group Packages including:
- The Original Diamond All Inclusive Package
- The Turkey & Tinsel All Inclusive
- New Festive Selection including All Inclusive Christmas & Hogmanay and Twixmas too – excellent festive packages for groups ask for Testimonials.
- January and February Offers
- Burns All Inclusive Package with a Highland theme.
- High Tea’s and Pre-theatre dining for your winter Inverness day events.
Spring & Summer Selection
The Spring brings a new selection to choose from this time starting with…
- Spring B&B and DB&B Week and Weekend Breaks
- Easter Break Package or Easter All Inclusive is an option too
- Summer B&B and DB&B Week and Weekend Breaks
- Spring and Summer stop offs for one night or more.
- Group Lunches for Summer programmes – see below.
Find out more by email…
The Palace Hotel is a family run business part of Milton Hotels Limited and we have been working with the travel trade for many years. You can receive:
- Email offers for late availability in the summer as well as special offers for UK groups throughout the year.
- You can also receive the Group Mailing with lots of packages and offers by mail or email – sent out twice a year.
- Your local 4 Day itinerary, Autumn & Winter Group Attractions quick guide and plus lots more to help you plan your itinerary.
Just contact Samantha by email here at Sales or call 01463 22 77 80 and she’ll be delighted to send them to you. There is no need to struggle when planning your group to the Highlands get in touch – we look forward to welcoming you to the Palace.
These are very popular all year with people visiting Inverness. So if you are arranging a day trip or a group visitors to Inverness or the surrounding area and you want to enjoy a delicious lunch but within your allowed time frame the Group Lunch Menu is a great choice.
You can choose from the 2 or 3 Course lunch menu, see the download section opposite, offering fresh local produce at a very good price or a Pre-Theatre High Tea Menu. All Group lunches & High Tea’s must be booked at least 24hrs in advance so just call 01463 223 243 to make arrangements for your party.