When you don’t want to leave your dog at home, they are welcome to explore the beautiful Scottish Highlands from the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa. Here at the Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa we have been welcoming dogs from the same families for many years and are happy to keep your pets comfortable during your stay too.
Situated on the banks of the River Ness, opposite Inverness Castle, the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa is the ideal base for you to head out to explore the lochs, glens and even some Nessie spotting with your pooch too!
When traveling with your dog you’ll enjoy space and comfort in our stylish bedrooms and there are good dog walking routes along the River Ness, down to Ness Islands, Bught Park or stretch your legs with a walk down the Caledonian Canal in the morning or evening, great for both you and your dog.
- Dogs are allowed in the reception area and your bedroom.
- We ask that you refrain from taking them with you to the bar, restaurant or leisure club.
- Please no dogs on seats, sofas or furniture.
- Your dog needs you so please keep your dog with you and do not leave your dog in your room.
- We charge £15 per dog per night with a maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- While we’re all set up for dogs, we don’t have space for any other pets, they get to stay cosy at home.
- Guide dogs or hearing dogs are very welcome just let us know in advance for no charges.