You can find all kinds of opportunities and jobs in our friendly and dynamic work environment. For us it is all about your warm and friendly personality. You must be willing to look after your guests so that they are treated to the comfort and service they deserve during their stay. We do accept speculative applications. To inquire about any jobs please email a covering letter and CV to the named manager or complete an application form.
NEW – Revenue Sales Executive (13/12/19)
About the Role and You
First of all you’ll be a warm and friendly individual joining a small, dedicated and fun team in a busy hotel. So you must be a good listener and it is…
- Essential that you have good analytical skills and don’t get easily diverted.
- You need to be able to manage your own time and structure your own daily workload.
- You need to love the idea of pricing and working across websites as these are vital in your role.
- You must be a proactive, quick thinker, able to ask questions, be able to spot trends or mistakes and then take action to improve hotel sales.
- Most of all you will be looking for a role that will stretch you, you’ll enjoy working with numbers and the idea of managing revenue performance across websites – then this role will suit you.
Revenue Executive Responsibilities
- Pro-actively manage and update availability and pricing to compete across a broad range of different web engines.
- You will ensure all rates are managed and monitored given market demand.
- You will work across different market segments and learn marketing strategies for each segment in order to maximise room sales.
- You will have the ability to learn how to analyse hotel room sales, forecast demand and other selling strategies
- You will be good at communicating and will be responsible for daily web reports to Sales and Rooms Operations to gather information on market conditions, pricing and competition to achieve overall business goals.
- You will be responsible for writing and manage social media posts for great communication with guests and friends of the Palace.
- You must be a quick learner to develop a strong working knowledge of Micros Opera and all linked booking channels.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- Good written communication skills are essential for responding to guest messages and reviews
- You will liaise with and have a good working relationship with various Account Managers and relay important and relevant information to Sales and Rooms Operations.
If you are a graduate from college or university or someone from a hotel Front Office background who has a good understanding of online room sales it might be ideal for you. Equally if are looking for a career change and you enjoy working with numbers, Excel, 3rd party booking websites and you are a quick learner it could be the perfect fit. It is a role that requires training and you will receive a training plan
Apply – Contact – to Sarah Fenwick on Sales Support with a full current CV and tell Sarah why you are interested in this role and why you are a good fit. Any questions call 01463 22 32 43 ask for Aimee. Hours – 8am to 4pm – flexible – depending on business needs. Days: 5 days out of 7 Monday to Friday occasional Saturday drop in required.
2 Easy Ways to Apply or Speculatively