Inverness Spring Breaks
Add a spring to your step this May and enjoy your relaxing 2 night Inverness Spring Break in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. There is lots to do in the city of Inverness and you can even enjoy organised tours to major landmarks so you don’t need to think about driving, hire a bike for the day or just enjoy the views!
Inverness Spring Breaks
Inverness has a lot to offer, just see our Explore pages to plan your perfect Spring Escape. Plus this spring there are some great events at Eden Court, more below, you can relax in the stylish Bar & Brasserie and do some people watching then go for a walk along to Ness Islands!
- April Spring – as Easter is in April enjoy a big Free Chocolate Easter Egg for kids young and old and your complimentary welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine in your room on arrival from only £48.45 per person per night.
- May Spring – includes your welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine and homemade Scottish Tablet in your room on arrival. Enjoy your May Escape from only £86.95 per person per night.
- Spring into a Lovely River & Castle View just upgrade to a stylish period room facing Inverness Castle and the River Ness at the time of booking for only an extra £25 per person per night.
- Inverness Spring break is a fab package offering you a bonus saving off the Palace Saver as a thank you for staying 2 nights or more and includes breakfast and your extra spring bonuses too!
- Book Online here – promo code SPRING, call us on 01463223243 or message us!
- View the lovely 50 foot swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Sleeping Beauty Spa
- Sumptuous buffet breakfasts every morning you will have at least 54 choices at breakfast.
- Free use of the newly refurbished Leisure Club & gym you can also relax by the pool until 9pm at night, the Palace is the only city centre Inverness Hotel with a pool!
- Car Parking ease into your stay, just drop off your keys and we can valet will park your car for £6 per day.
- Free Wi-fi Internet access so you can keep in touch with friends and family throughout your stay.
- Family rooms call us and see All About the Kids for kids extras. Please specify at the time of booking any extras you require.
- See Explore for local information and the new free Visitor Attraction Guide for lots more.
3 Easy Ways to Book
Spring break local Attraction Offers
We have teamed up with 4 local attractions to offer you a Spring Break attraction bonus offers here are the details – ask us for the special codes when you book or we will give you discount voucher when you arrive.
- Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition at Drumnadrochit learn about Loch Ness and the happenings around Drumnadrochit -save 10% on your tickets.
- Happy Tours – for a fantastic day trip away with the best tour guide “the man in the kilt” or perhaps a short Inverness escorted tour use your Happy Tours 10% saving voucher for exploring!
- Dolphin Spirit – set out on a Dolphin Spirit wildlife adventure across the Moray Firth – ask us for the special 10% web discount booking code for your adventure.
- Loch Ness by Jacobite Cruises – simply the best award winning adventures for a boat trip on Loch Ness with lots of cruise options. Choose an Inspiration, Freedom or Contemplation cruise and enjoy 10% saving with the Jacobite spring break attraction bonus code.
How to plan your perfect Inverness Spring Break
Make your spring breaks escape to the Palace and take in the beautiful Highland scenery. Here are some suggestions…
- Fancy getting out and about around Inverness without the car? Then hire a bike – see Inverness Bike Hire or Highland Bike Rental
- You can simply walk along the Moray coast on the Nairn beaches on a fresh spring day.
- Or when its mild get the walking boots on and stroll through the many walks around Loch Ness or perhaps part of the new Loch Ness 360 path?
- Take a trip through stunning Glen Affric and then stop off for a tea and cake in Beauly at Bad Girl Bakery!
- Close to home check out the viewing platform at Inverness Castle north tower!
- Kids stay free room only when sharing with 2 adults – you need to book early! Ideal for May bank holiday weekends! For all family bookings please call or email us direct as rooms are limited.
- For Family rooms just call us and see All About the Kids for kids info. Please specify at the time of booking any child extras you require.
- The Palace is a great base to Explore the Highlands with added benefit of a pool so the kids can tire themselves out. Link here for free Visitor Attractions Guide & Family Fun.