Check In & Unwind
Stay at the Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa you are perfectly located to take advantage if everything Inverness has to offer. If you want to just soak up the river side atmosphere in the brand New Brasserie & Bar, with a Matthew Algie exceptionally fresh ground coffee or perhaps a cocktail later on, you can enjoy unmatched views of Inverness Castle and the River Ness flowing by.
Palace Hotel & Spa – Current Update
We are temporarily closed in line with government requirements and we will review by 30th April 2020. Please email any reservations or enquiries to us here at Palace.
Discover your Victorian collection in Inverness city centre…
Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa offers you a relaxing break in Inverness city centre on the banks of the River Ness, opposite the Castle, with a lovely selection of room types across 2 Victorian properties and a modern garden cottage.
- The Palace – since its beginning as a mansion house in the 19th Century the Palace has been continuously updated offering new stylish bedrooms including the lovely river & castle view rooms. You can read a History of the Palace or view the Palace Google Street View.
- New 10 at the Palace – offers you a select Townhouse style hideaway from life’s hustle and bustle whilst still being just a few minutes walk to Inverness City Centre. 10 Townhouse is a unique addition to the Palace Hotel and whilst separate from the Palace, you’ll find a Victorian Townhouse building offers beautifully refurbished individual accommodation for when you desire to feel “independent”. 10 allows you to enjoy Inverness city centre in the knowledge you will relax that evening in a place like home, where you can retreat to your peaceful and tranquil room. At 10 you’ll still enjoy all the facilities you’d expect at a stylish city centre hotel, plus a few extra touches which make the Palace that little bit special. Please note there is no lift in this unique property.
- Cottage – is a modern garden property located at the back of 10. It offers 4 cosy double rooms and a small outdoor patio table for each room. Each room is ensuite and offers comfortable accommodation for short stays or individual travellers.
Your Inverness Palace Hotel collection highlights…
- The lovely Leisure Club with fitness suite, 50ft swimming pool, sauna and steam room. You really can relax by the pool on a lounger in the 84-degree warmth! The Palace Hotel is now the only riverside hotel in Inverness that can offer you a swimming pool and full Leisure Club too! (Re-opens 13th March 2020)
- New Brasserie & Bar perfect for to relax enjoy from Matthew Algie Coffee’s and fabulous cakes to the new Wine Menu, new Cocktail selection and Gin Menu!
- New stylish reception and lounge for relaxing and enjoying the view over the river.
- Eight on the River restaurant has been designed to offer relaxed dining making the most of the views with the recent addition of a light-filled extension it is very spacious.
- Sleeping Beauty Spa offers you a superb selection of spa treatments and packages to help you unwind.
- Car Parking (22 spaces at the hotel) & our fully insured valet car parking service provided by the Leisure Club team. It is only £6 per car per day, offering a little extra help when you arrive or depart.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at the Inverness Palace for you to stay connected – no charges.
- Unique Escapes at the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa with a great selection of packages for you see Special Offers.
- Check In from 3pm and Check Out by 11 am, late check out by arrangement add £20.
- Best of all keep up to date by joining the Palace Newsletter Sign Up for your latest e-offers.
Finally for the Latest information on what we are doing to help continually improve our commitment to the environment and local community download our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment.