Golfing in the Highlands
Discover your group golf package in Inverness & the Highlands…
If you love golf then you will love golf in and around Inverness. You will find the Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa is on the door step of some of Scotland’s best golf courses for all abilities, there really is something for everyone. From links courses to parkland courses, you and your friends can be guaranteed a great golfing break when you are based at the Inverness Palace Hotel including on our doorstep the outstanding Castle Stuart Golf Course, the new Kings Club Inverness and ever challenging Inverness Golf Club. See blog Golf in and around Inverness with some local hints and tips!
We are here to help organise and tailor make your group golf holiday whilst making sure the essentials stay the same. With the Palace 2020 Golf Group Holiday you have the freedom to choose the courses you want to play so you can enjoy a fantastic golfing break.
- Welcome drink at the Bar or a socially distanced one – relax after your game with a drink at the Palace
- Generous breakfasts each morning in Eight on the River or Grab n Go!
- Optional Golf Steak night enjoy a 3 course menu from only £24.95pp and it can be tailored to suit your golf times.
- Tailor made golfing experience Tailor made golfing experience, your package will be tailor made, we’ll send you the price per round at your preferred courses each course to get the ball rolling!
- Free access to the stunning brand new Leisure Club during your stay you can enjoy a dip in the pool, a great way to relax after a round or two of golf!
- See blog Golf in and around Inverness with some local hints and tips!
Golf Group Downloads:
- Full details here for your 2020 Golf Group Holiday for full accommodation prices.
3 Easy Ways to Book
Each golf package is planned to your requirements so please get in contact:
Your pick of the Courses – Options & Prices
There are so many golf courses in the area we don’t specify which ones you have to play or your tee times. Below is a selected listed of 8 popular courses that showcase the breadth and depth of Highland golfing. Prices vary by month for golf courses and often by day of the week too. So get in touch with us with your dates and we will put together a Group Golf package for you. You can also find below an extensive list of local courses that we can arrange times for you:
Castle Stuart Golf links, offers a golfing experience that captures the mind and tests every element in your golfing armoury, home to the Scottish Open 2011-2013 & 2016
Inverness Golf Club, is a splendid parkland course with tree liked fairways and provides an excellent test of golf for all levels of players.
New Kings Club Inverness, is a new “up and coming” Scottish golf course, opened in 2019 and designed by Stuart Rennie it is a superb addition to the courses in the area.
Royal Dornoch Golf Club an outstanding links Championship course of the highest order set in beautiful surroundings.
Nairn Golf Club, a challenging scenic links course with stunning views of soft rolling hills & Highland peaks.
Moray Golf Club (Moray Old), has a classic links layout with deep bunkers. Here you will be thoroughly tested in every aspect of your game.
Tain Golf Club, a traditional Highland links course. The Championship links enjoys spectacular views and benefits from a sheltered climate, which allows favourable golfing conditions for most of the year.
Nairn Dunbar Golf Club, this links course is another must for golf enthusiasts on the shores of the Moray Firth, it is a highly rated Scottish links championship course representing a formidable challenge for all golfers and a gem on the Highland Coast of the Moray Firth.
Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Club, 18 challenging holes within the narrow Chanonry peninsula – ‘a gem of a course by the sea’, but the smallest but perhaps the brightest jewel in the Highlands golfing crown.
More Golf Courses
- Inverness: Scottish Open Castle Stuart, Inverness Golf Club, new Kings Golf Club, Inverness, Nairn Golf Course, Nairn Dunbar, Fortrose Rosemarkie & Golf Lochness (Fairways Leisure)
- Rosshire: Strathpeffer, Tain & Loch Carron
- Sutherland: Royal Dornoch, Golspie, Durness & Brora
- Speyside: Granton on Spey, Boat of Garten, Carrbridge, Abernethy, Craggan, Kingussie & Newtonmore
- More Golf Courses link here for Golf Page with web links.
Note: All accommodation prices are based on each course per person based on 2 people sharing a double/ twin room. Packages are available for 2, 3 & 4 nights just call for details. Link here for the Pet Policy.