Autumn & Winter Escapes in Inverness
Don’t miss your Autumn & Winter Escape this Autumn in the lovely city of Inverness and breathtaking Scottish Highlands. Discover gorgeous crisp mornings in Inverness and walk round Ness Islands to see for yourself. Take a Jacobite trip out to Loch Ness as autumn arrives and scenery changes colour before your eyes. Make sure you get out and about to enjoy the stunning scenery & gorgeous autumn colours. Relax at the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa your magical and relaxing 2 night Early Booking Autumn Escape. Unwind in the elegant Brasserie and Bar with a Cocktail or in the lounge by the fire and enjoy a dip in the pool.
- Your Autumn Escape starts with your welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine!
- Generous Buffet Breakfasts every morning you will have at least 54 choices at breakfast. Ideal if you are out and about making the most of your break in the Highlands.
- Free use of the Leisure Club & gym you can also relax by the pool until 9pm at night, the Palace is the only city centre Inverness Hotel with a pool!
- Car Parking ease into your stay, just drop off your keys and we can valet will park your car for £6 per day.
- Free Wi-fi Internet access so you can keep in touch with friends and family throughout your stay.
- Family rooms call us and see All About the Kids for kids extras.
- Download the free Visitor Attractions Guide it is packed with great ideas and see Explore
Fall for your EARLY BIRD Escape – from today to 24th September
Don’t miss out on this fantastic 2 night direct fixed price special offer for EARLY Bird Bookers!
- Book Direct to enjoy welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine in your room on arrival. As well as a hearty Scottish buffet breakfast each morning.
- September only £99.45 per person per night for 2 sharing a Classic Double / Twin room.
- October – from only £49.45 per person per night for 2 sharing a Classic Double / Twin room. (Inverness Marathon 4-6th October check dates online)
- November only £49.95 per person per night for 2 sharing a Classic Double / Twin room
- December only £44.95 per person per night for 2 sharing a Classic Double / Twin room
- Enjoy a River & Castle View for the best view in Inverness choose your River View room just upgrade to a stylish period room facing Inverness Castle and the River Ness at the time of booking for only an extra £25 per person per night!
- Autumn & Winter Escapes are a fab 2 night special offer, giving you early booking savings off our cheapest rate the Palace Saver, as a thank for staying 2 nights. Plus your little extra’s added in too!
- Book Online here – promo code AUTUMN, call us on 01463223243 or message us!
3 Early Bird Bonus offers…
- September & October book an early Thursday & Sunday saver – save £10 per room per night.
- End October to December book an early Thursday & Sunday saver – to save and extra £10prpn for Thursday & £15prpn for a Sunday night.
- KIDS – Perfect October Holiday escape – 2 under 12’s stay free room only when sharing a Classic room with 2 adults. Call or message us about family rooms we have lots of options including interconnecting rooms.
3 Easy Ways to Book
- Book Online here – promo code AUTUMN
- Call us on 01463223243
- Email us at Palace or use the Enquiry Form
Note – All prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing a double/ twin room and are subject to room availability. For family rooms please call us to book. All seasonal packages are advance purchase with payment required at time of booking and are non cancellable.
Autumn Break Attraction Offers
We have teamed up with 3 local attractions to offer you an Autumn Escape bonus offers here are the details – ask us for the special codes when you book or we will give you discount voucher when you arrive.
- Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition at Drumnadrochit learn about Loch Ness and the happenings around Drumnadrochit – save 10% on your tickets.
- Happy Tours – for a fantastic day trip away with the best tour guide “the man in the kilt” or perhaps a short Inverness escorted tour use your Happy Tours 10% saving voucher for exploring!
- Dolphin Spirit – set out on a Dolphin Spirit wildlife adventure across the Moray Firth – ask us for the special 10% web discount booking code for your adventure.
- Download your free Visitor Attractions Guide it is packed with great ideas!
What’s On 2019 in Inverness
- October – Inverness Marathon, Inverness ComicCon, Loch Ness Knit Fest, Ness Islands Halloween Show
- November – Monster Fest, Priscilla Queen of the Desert
- December – Beauty & The Beast Panto – 7th Dec – 5th Jan, Winter Wonderland, Red Hot Highland Fling!
- More Event details click here to find What’s On and see Explore for local attractions and Eden Court Theatre.