Hot Spring Breaks
Add a spring to your step this April & May and enjoy your relaxing 2 night Hot Spring Break in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. There is lots to do in the city of Inverness and you can even enjoy organised tours to major landmarks so you don’t need to think about driving just enjoy the views!
Hot Spring Breaks
There is a fantastic amount you can do and explore in Inverness and the Highlands in Spring! Inverness has a lot to offer, just see our Explore pages to plan your perfect Spring Escape. Plus this spring there are some great events at Eden Court including Rumours of Fleetwood Mac or the Skipinnish Concert more below!
- May Hot Spring – includes your welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine and homemade Scottish Tablet in your room on arrival. Enjoy your May Escape from only £74.45 per person per night.
- Hot Spring break is a fab package offering you a bonus saving off the Palace Saver as a thank you for staying 2 nights or more and includes breakfast and your extra spring bonuses too! All prices are loaded online and are for 2 adults sharing a Classic Double/ Twin room so book direct online.
- Spring into a Lovely River & Castle View just upgrade to a stylish period room facing Inverness Castle and the River Ness at the time of booking for only an extra £25 per person per night.
- A little bit of inspiration? Don’t miss the action packed free Visitor Attractions Guide for your Spring Break in Inverness!
- View the lovely 50 foot swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Sleeping Beauty Spa
3 Easy Ways to Book
Make your spring breaks Escape to the Palace and take in the beautiful Highland scenery. You can simply walk along the Moray coast on the Nairn beaches on a fresh spring day. Or when its mild get the walking boots on and stroll through the many walks around Loch Ness, Glen Affric and then stop off for a tea and cake! Check out the new viewing platform at Inverness Castle north tower! Or at Eden Court Inverness there are great productions including dancing with Remembering Fred with Strictly Come Dancing Stars Aljaz & Janette. Or enjoy a drama production with Crimes Under the Sun, or Bingo the Musical. Then not forgetting the family fun and light hearted Gangsta Granny by David Walliams. All only 5 minutes walk from the Palace! See Explore pages for lots of local trips and tips!
- Kids stay free room only when sharing with 2 adults – you need to book early! Ideal for May bank holiday weekends! For all family bookings please call or email us direct as rooms are limited.
- For Family rooms just call us and see All About the Kids for kids info. Please specify at the time of booking any child extras you require.
- The Palace is a great base to Explore the Highlands with added benefit of a pool so the kids can tire themselves out. Link here for free Visitor Attractions Guide & Family Fun.