Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa is perfectly positioned on the banks of the River Ness opposite the Castle for a short walk to Eden Court Theatre for your next show or the latest events at Ironworks.
Enjoy your Inverness Showstopper
Are you planning to take in a show at Inverness Eden Court Theatre or Inverness Ironworks? Here at the Palace you can enjoy your Inverness Showstopper break as a couple, with friends or family. Your Inverness Showstopper break is the perfect package for you to enjoy an Eden Court theatre production, comedy, music, ballet or any show in the lovely city of Inverness.
You’ll find your Inverness Showstopper package offers you the best of both worlds you are are walking distance to Eden Court Theatre – just over a 5 minute stroll to the biggest theatre in the Highlands. Or 10 minute walk to Ironworks for music and comedy shows.
- Your Showstopper Break starts with your welcome mini bottles of Heritage Patriarche Red & White wine!
- Pre-Theatre at the Brasserie – relax and enjoy your 2 course Pre-Theatre meal before your show!
- After Show Nibbles with your sharing Cheese platter when you return after your show.
- Sumptuous Buffet Breakfasts enjoy your fab hot and cold Scottish buffet breakfast every morning perfect for the winter.
- Free access to Leisure Club – you can stretch out on a lounger and relax in the 84 degree warmth before or after your Show!
- Unwind – you can also enjoy the lovely 50 foot swimming pool, sauna and steam room!
- Sanctuary in the Spa treat yourself and book a treatment in the Sleeping Beauty Spa.
- Car Parking ease into your stay, just drop off your keys and we can valet will park your car for £6 per day.
- Book using promo code SHOW or book SHOW here
- Guaranteed the best price for you Showstopper break as it tracks the lowest Palace Saver rate with all these added extras.
- Prices are seasonal starting from £62.55 per person per night for 2 sharing a Classic Room for 1 night or more!
- Lovely River & Castle View just upgrade to a stylish period room facing Inverness Castle and the River Ness at the time of booking for only an extra £25 per person per night.
- Show Information – book your tickets direct with Eden Court Theatre or Ironworks Inverness or see Events.
- Show Stopper package is available for selected dates just check online.
Easy Ways to Book
Fantastic Theatre & Shows Productions for 2019 & 2020
The team at Eden Court Theatre have put together an outstanding programme for 2019/20 so here are the highlights of some of the big shows in theatre and musicals coming to Inverness.
- Little Miss Sunshine (The Musical) – 23rd – 26th October at Eden Court
- Tosca – Scottish Opera – 5th -9th November at Eden Court
- Priscilla Queen of the Desert – 18th – 23rd Nov at Eden Court – the iconic musical PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT is coming to Eden Court! With more glitter than ever before, this smash-hit show features a dazzling array of stunning costumes, fabulous feathers and a non-stop parade of dance-floor classics including IT’S RAINING MEN, I WILL SURVIVE, I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE and FINALLY! Based on the Oscar-winning film, PRISCILLA is the hilarious adventure of three friends who hop aboard a battered old bus bound for the Outback to put on the show of a lifetime. Their epic journey is a heart-warming story of self-discovery, sassiness and acceptance.
- My Cousin Rachel – 26-30th Nov at Eden Court
- Beauty & The Beast Pantomime at Eden Court from 6th December to 5th January 2020.
- Buddy Holly & the Cricketers – 13-15th Dec at Eden Court
- The Snow Queen – Scottish Ballet – –
- Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story – –
- Oor Willie – 10-15th Feb 2020 at Eden Court
- Frankenstein – 18-22nd Feb 2020 at Eden Court
- Billionaire Boy – –
- Cabaret – 7-11th April at Eden Court
- Mousetrap – 14-18th April at Eden Court