All Inclusive New Year Break 2018 in Inverness
Celebrate your New Year 2018 with your Highland Hogmanay Extravaganza
All Inclusive New Year 2018 – SOLD OUT!
This is a fantastic package All Inclusive Package for Hogmanay 2018. You can arrive from 30th December 2018 and stay for 3 nights with this brand new All Inclusive Package. This year it is packed with even more extras and entertainment to keep the party going into the New Year!
Enjoy your All Inclusive New Year Break – SOLD OUT!
- For this fantastic package download full programme details here All Inclusive Highland Hogmanay Extravaganza.
- You’ll start your New Year with a glass of mulled wine or cider with a mince pie or shortbread!
- Then you are welcomed with the first of your delicious 4 Course dinners accompanied with specially selected wines.
- Remember each evening there is your All Inclusive Bar from 6-10pm.
- A few highlights to tempt you include chilled bubbly, mulled wine and mince pies, all inclusive bar from 6-10pm, lunch on 31st and 1st of January too – just to keep you going!
- Nearly forgot the Afternoon Tea too – before a nap for a fantastic Highland Hogmanay!
- New Year’s Eve – Fabulous 4 Course Hogmanay Dinner – enjoy Roast Fillet of Aberdeen Angus Beef with a superb selection of local Highland produce for a sensational menu!
- Hogmanay let the Celebrations begin – Enjoy your traditional Scottish Hogmanay with lots of dancing and parties until the wee small hours. There’s Highland Dancers, Pipes and a fantastic atmosphere to see in the New Year. And you can enjoy your all inclusive bar from 6-10pm.
- New Year’s Day – enjoy your Bucks Fizz breakfast, New Year’s Day buffet, a quiz and afternoon tea too!
- And then in true Highland style the party starts all over again with 4 Course Dinner and evening entertainment programme!
- Plus a few little secret extra’s to keep you on your toes – it wouldn’t be Hogmanay without them!
- For the full programme you must download your All Inclusive Highland Hogmanay Extravaganza flyer there is not enough space here for all the details!
- Prices: All prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing a Classic Double/ Twin room.
Don’t miss your chance to enjoy your Fabulous 3 Night Hogmanay package… SOLD OUT!
New Year at the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa is really special and truly welcoming for all that stay. So if you fancy an exceptional Highland Hogmanay Extravaganza, where all you need to do is relax, then make sure you contact us today. You can call, or email us but don’t leave it too late as it always sells out!
3 Easy Ways to Book
Note: All prices are quoted per person per night based on 2 sharing a Classic room on 3 night All Inclusive package. The book direct wine offer does not apply to any Festive All Inclusive packages as a full All Inclusive drinks package is already included.. It is advisable to book at least 14 days in advance to allow for Spa availability. Link to Pet Policy.