All Inclusive Christmas Break 2018 in Inverness
Discover your relaxing All Inclusive Christmas Holiday. Your stay will be full of Festive fun, frolics and dancing!
Make the most of your All Inclusive Christmas 2018 – SOLD OUT!
Your relaxation and enjoyment of your Christmas holiday is really important to us. At the Palace you’ll enjoy a traditional All Inclusive Christmas Break with the Highland festivities in the stylish city of Inverness and the the extra bonus is its All Inclusive. At this time of year the hotel comes alive with the friendly festive spirit and lots to keep you entertained! We’ll make sure the very best parts of Christmas are not overlooked. You’ll find lots of little extras are included for a truly memorable Christmas holiday. Here is just the start…
All Inclusive Christmas comes alive lots of festive fun… – SOLD OUT
- This is a fantastic package full itinerary is here All Inclusive Christmas!
- You’ll start your Christmas holiday with a chilled glass of bubbly on your arrival and enjoy all inclusive bar each evening from 6-10pm.
- Each evening you are guaranteed delicious dinners accompanied with specially selected wines.
- Plus there is lots of traditional fun and a full live entertainment programme too.
- A few highlights to tempt you include chilled bubbly, mulled wine and mince pies, all inclusive bar from 6-10pm.
- Perhaps even a visit from Santa’s little helpers to keep the festive fun on Christmas Day!
- Then a hearty Scottish breakfast with Bucks Fizz on Tuesday 25th December 2018!
- Not to mention the mouth–watering Traditional Christmas Day Lunch with a glass of champagne to celebrate!
- Plus the Queens Speech with a wee dram, afternoon tea and superb Christmas evening Dressed Buffet.
- Then the Boxing Day Quiz and Afternoon Teas too!
- Plus a few little secret extra’s to keep you on your toes – it wouldn’t be Christmas without them!
- But for the full itinerary you must download your All Inclusive Christmas flyer as there is not enough space here for all the details!
- Prices: All prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing a Classic Double/ Twin room for 3 nights or more.
Here’s how to make your All Inclusive Christmas a Cracker! SOLD OUT
Christmas at the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa is really popular book the fabulous All Inclusive Christmas package, you can stay for 3 nights or more and there is lots included and some lovely surprises too! So if you fancy a Christmas where all you need to do is relax, then make sure you contact us today. You can call, or email us or book online ask if there are any last minute room specific special offers but don’t leave it too late or you might miss Santa.