All Inclusive Christmas Break 2019 in Inverness
Discover your relaxing All Inclusive Christmas Holiday. Your stay will be full of Festive fun, frolics and dancing!
Make the most of your All Inclusive Christmas
Your relaxation and enjoyment of your Christmas holiday is really important to us. At the Palace you’ll enjoy a traditional All Inclusive Christmas Break with the Highland festivities in the stylish city of Inverness and the the extra bonus is its All Inclusive. At this time of year the hotel comes alive with the friendly festive spirit and lots to keep you entertained! We’ll make sure the very best parts of Christmas are not overlooked. You’ll find lots of little extras are included for a truly memorable Christmas holiday. Here is just the start…
All Inclusive Christmas comes alive lots of festive fun…
- This is a fantastic package full itinerary is here All Inclusive Christmas!
- Welcome – you’ll start your Christmas holiday with Christmas Welcome drinks reception enjoy a chilled glass of bubbly on your arrival and meet your fellow guests.
- Festive All Inclusive bar each evening from 6-10pm.
- Festive Dining – each evening you are guaranteed delicious dinners accompanied with specially selected wines.
- Christmas Entertainment – from live musice and dancing, to quizzes and a few more secrets there is lots of traditional fun and a full live entertainment programme too.
- A few highlights to tempt you include chilled bubbly, mulled wine and mince pies, all inclusive bar from 6-10pm.
- Perhaps even a visit from Santa’s little helpers to keep the festive fun on Christmas Day!
- Buffet Breakfasts each morning a hearty Scottish breakfast with Bucks Fizz on Tuesday 25th December 2019!
- Not to mention the mouth–watering Traditional Christmas Day Lunch with a glass of champagne to celebrate!
- Plus the Queens Speech with a wee dram, afternoon tea and superb Christmas evening Dressed Buffet.
- Then the Boxing Day afternoon tea too and every day during your stay!
- Free access to Leisure Club enjoy a dip in the pool or stretch out on a lounger in the 84 degree warmth of the club.
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access for all hotel guests, so you can wish all your friends and family a happy Christmas or New Year.
- Car parking ease into your stay, just drop off your keys and we can valet will park your car for £6 per day.
- Upgrade your stay perhaps you would like a little more luxury then a lovely River View room could be for you.
- Plus a few little secret extra’s to keep you on your toes – it wouldn’t be Christmas without them!
- But for the full itinerary you must download your All Inclusive Christmas flyer as there is not enough space here for all the details!
- Prices: All prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing a Classic Double/ Twin room for 3 nights or more.
Here’s how to make your All Inclusive Christmas a Cracker!
Christmas at the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa is really popular, when you book the fabulous All Inclusive Christmas package you can stay for 3 nights or more and there is lots included and some lovely surprises too! So if you fancy a Christmas where all you need to do is relax, then make sure you contact us today. You can call, or email us or book but don’t leave it too late as it always sells out!