Meeting Rooms in Inverness
Welcome to your meeting at the Best Western Palace Hotel & Spa, Inverness. Meeting at the Palace Hotel Inverness you will enjoy a stylish hotel located in Inverness city centre, with free car parking and free Wi-Fi internet access for your meeting. You can also enjoy Matthew Algie as we serve their exceptional fresh ground coffee with a delicious selection of cakes.
4 Meeting & Day Delegate Packages at the Palace
Each meeting is different, so you can choose from 4 meeting & day delegate packages which you can work round for your event.
- Full Day Delegate Package– you’ll know exactly what is included full details below, no extras are added (min 10 delegates).
- Express Day Delegate Package – a lighter option for your meeting, a great package for today’s meetings (min 10 delegates).
- 24 Hour Delegate Package – includes full day delegate package plus a 3 course dinner, bed and breakfast, ideal for overnight meetings call for prices.
- Room Hire Package – this is the price of room hire from only £139.90 per room per day plus any extras added on. You can also book your meeting for a full day, half day or evenings only.
Full Day Delegate Package
Express Day Delegate Package
|Includes all the following details listed below, without the worry of extra charges.
||Includes all the following details, it is a lighter package so ideal for regular meetings.
Choose from 3 Palace Meeting Rooms
The Palace Hotel meeting rooms are modern and stylish. You can choose from the Ness Suite with air conditioning and natural daylight, Eight on the River Restaurant for larger functions and events or the smaller Eight Addition for smaller meetings. All meeting rooms have Free Wi-Fi internet access, ergonomic chairs, direct dial phones and organisers tool kit.
- Ness Suite – A stylish and modern meeting room with all the requirements for the perfect brainstorming session! With natural day light from a side window and air-conditioning your delegates will be alert and comfortable. Ideal for all types of meetings and training with ground floor access.
- Eight on the River Restaurant – Eight offers a flexible space for your event or meeting. You’ll find the contemporary design of purples with deep green accents is a stylish yet un-obtrusive backdrop for your event. It is a large period double bay room with splendid views over the River Ness. Eight is the largest room for meetings, lunches and evening events and dinners. It can easily accommodate up to 80-100 guests in the theatre style or for dining.
- Eight Addition provides extra breakout space or ideal for a small meeting or private dinner with high ceilings and natural light it adjoins Eight on the River Restaurant.
- Syndicate Rooms and breakout rooms are available for all events.
How to Book your Meeting or Event
- To book your meeting call us on 01463 22 32 43 to discuss your meeting or event.
- Email us at Palace.
- Download your Meetings & Events Brochure and Menus
Meeting Room Layouts
|Room||Theatre||Classroom / U Shape||Boardroom||Reception/ Buffet||Banquet/ Cabaret||Private Dining||Max Length (m)||Max Width (m)||Max Height (m)|
|Ness Suite||50 people||10-20 people||20 people||50 people||20 people||–||6||5||2.5|
|Eight on the River||80 people||40 people||40 people||110 people||110 people||110 Dinner||10||12||4|
|Eight Addition||50 people||10-20 people||20 people||–||20 people||20-25 people||7||5||4|
All rooms have natural day light.
Your Meeting Extras
There are always extras when you are organising meetings from lunches to buffets to equipment – all the little extras will be looked after. For all these details download the Palace Meeting Pack & Menus or call on 01463 22 32 43. To help you here is a short list of extras there are many more we can help with:
- Room Hire – When you only want to hire the room, call us for your room hire proposal.
- Technology – all hotel guests and meetings enjoy free Wi-Fi access. So please let us know your IT requirements in advance.
- Dietary needs and food allergies can be looked, after just let us know.
The Little Extra’s – personalise your event to suit guests. If you want more choice or something that is not included in the delegate package please let us know. Here is a selection of ideas:
- Tea & Coffee & Croissant £4.50 per person.
- Tea & Coffee & Selection of Biscuits £3.50 per person.
- Enjoy a Bacon Roll £4.00 per person.
- Hot Chocolate and a Cake £5.50 per person.
- Yoghurt and Cereal Bar £3.50 per person.
- Sumptuous Continental Breakfast £10.95 per person.
Equipment to Hire – here is a selection of equipment to book in advance.
- Flipchart & Pens £15.00 per day.
- Screen £ 25.00 per day.
- LCD £ 60.00 per day.
- For items not listed just ask for prices.