All about the Kids
The Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa is a family hotel. Families come in all sizes, to help you get what you want for your family we have put together a quick guide to family packages, family extras we supply for free and also baby sitting services.
1. Did you remember to pack?
- “Did you remember to pack” is a question as parents we all dread as we know the answer is often “no”. And we know how hard it is to remember to pack everything, we have put together free extras for your children from babies, toddlers to the big kids to borrow whilst you are here to ease any packing stress!
- 3 Free Extra’s you can borrow – are listed on the right, just tell us if you want to add any Baby Home from Home extras, Child 1-4yrs – Forget-me-not extras or Child 5-12yrs – I’m Bored extras this will help us make sure we have it for your stay. Please book your extras in advance.
- Explore – there is some great information our Explore pages as well as the local Visitors Attraction Guide for great family day trips.
2. Babysitting & Child Minding services
- Babysitting / nanny and child-minding services are available to all guests and are provided by a third party so all arrangements are strictly confidential between you and the sitting service. For further information and bookings see Smart Child Care – Mobile Babysitting Service.
- You can arrange a trained babysitter – please contact Fiona at mailt Smart Childcare on 01463 70 30 40 or email on Smart for further information.
3. How to Book Family Packages
- Family rooms with 1 child can be booked online just select the double room bed and breakfast package, then in the comments box note your child’s age and any extra rollaway beds required. We will receive your booking and if we have any questions we will give you a call back to confirm your details.
- For all other family packages please call 01463 22 32 43 or email us here at Palace or use the Enquiry Form.